We are the leading employer for AI in Europe, attracting both junior and senior as well as generalist and specalist talent from all over the world and thus enable you to assemble a strong team from day one.
- On average, our ventures see 50+ applicants per engineering hire
- We ensure that you can assemble diverse teams from around the world
- Our hiring processes include cross-interviewing with experts and onsite days to help qualify candidates
We believe that even the greatest ideas require a very strong initial go to market. This is why we push you in getting a commercial signal from the market fast and provide sparring in validating your product and technical angle.
- We connect you with external experts, potential costumers and open doors to win the first pilot projects
- Get proof and sparring from our engineering team to validate your venture case from a technical perspective
- Our validation process challenges you to answer the right questions and the right time
Setting you up for a strong scaling phase, we will invest in the pre-seed and seed rounds of your venture - and connect you with strong other investors.
- Pre-Seed and Seed round investments by Merantix
- Use our network to approach the right investors for your deeptech venture
- Fundraising prep and coaching through us and external experts
Your Founders journey starts at Merantix, and our community will follow you far beyond that.
- Exchange with our Founder community to navigate hard times, build resilience, and develop leadership skills
- Receive mentoring and invest in your personal growth during our bi-annual Founders Retreats
- Establish your personal network and enter Berlin’s leading network of visionary entrepreneurs
At the core of our venture studio principle lies collaboration. We believe that by sharing and collaborating we can unlock the real potentials of AI.
- Open research agreements between our ventures - meaning we share code, contracts and know-how
- Access our proprietary tech-stack for rapid prototyping and co-work with any experts in our network
- Engage on our AI Campus Berlin for inspiration, co-creation, talent acquisition and more
Start ideating by exploring powerful AI use cases in your personal domain of expertise and passion. Together with us, our network of partners, as well as the engineering experts at Merantix Momentum, you will get an understanding of promising solutions to tackle your chosen problem space.
Goal of the first months is to work out 4 cases that each can transform and define entire industries and define hypotheses that will build the base for exploring 1-2 cases in more depth.
After having selected the 1-2 most promising cases, you begin building the product, business model and go-to-market pillars of your venture by setting up pilots projects, assembling a co-founder and team, and getting first partners involved.
We will bring relevant stakeholders on board, who will challenge and coach you throughout the way so that we can make an educated assessment of the business potential at hand.
As your case approaches product market fit, we express our conviction in your case by investing a seven-digit sum, putting you in the ideal position to execute the scale-up of your venture
Then, we will start operationally guiding you: From finance, operations to marketing and HR, we enable you to make sure your venture hits the ground running from day one.
Next, you will assemble a powerful team to get early revenue traction, and build trust relationships with the best investors for your case. We will be sparring partners for you to make sure you are focussing on the right measures to build and scale your venture.
Finally, you will lead your venture through an impactful Series A raise. Our studio will support you with pitch trainings, sales coachings, all the way to helping you build a robust data room. We then connect you with deep-tech investors that will help boost your venture to the next level.
We are cultivating the largest academic and entrepreneurial network around AI in Europe, be it with our own members, our solutions provider Merantix Momentum, our AI Campus Berlin or in cooperation with the German AI association.
All of this comes together into concert during your Founders journey with us, where we pair you up and guide you with the leading minds of today.
Coaching you intensively throughout all of your journey is our management board, bringing knowledge, networks and expertise for each step of the way.
Adrian is a serial entrepreneur and investor for the past 20 years, founding more than 10 companies both in Europe and the US, in digital healthcare, e-commerce and AI.
Janette is a leading voice for deep tech investments in the DACH region, while also leading the efforts of the Merantix venture fund and building up one of Europes most vibrant AI communities with the AI Campus Berlin.
Ranked 50 most influential women in Tech, Nicole is the Founder of Germany’s first AI solutions provider, Merantix Momentum. She is a leading female tech personality in Europe and advises the World Economic Forum on tech related matters.